Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gawler is a city about 40 km north of Adelaide, in Adelaide Region.
Gawler has a population of about 26,000. During the colonial years, Gawler served as a resting stop between Adelaide and the copper mines at Kapunda and Burra.
- Gawler is served primarily by Gawler Airport.
- Adelaide Airport is about 40 km south of Gawler in Adelaide.
Gawler has two railway stations, Gawler Central Railway Station. and Gawler Oval Railway Station. .
- Gawler & Barossa Jockey Club, Barnet Road, ☏ +61 8 8522-1801.
- Gawler National Trust Museum, 59 Murray Street.
- Domino's Pizza Gawler, 27/485 Main N Rd, ☏ +61 8 8525-6820.
- Criterion Tavern, 18 Nineteenth Street, ☏ +61 8 8522 1922.
- Getaway Cottage, 22 Paxton St, ☏ +61 8 8523-1889.
- Prince Albert Hotel, 109 Murray Street.
- Gawler and District College B-12, Barnet Road, ☏ +61 8 8521-2400.