Gobabis is a town in Namibia.
The B6 (Trans-Kalahari Highway) is the main road between Namibia and Botswana and passes through Gobabis.
Route C30 is a secondary road that runs north west from Gobabis via Steinhausen to the C22 just South of Otjiwarongo. It is a more direct alternative route to the Waterberg Plateau Park in the Otjozondjupa region.
At this stage the railway line from Windhoek terminates in Gobabis but it does not carry any passengers. The proposed Trans-Kalahari Railway may pass through this town.
- Cattle Country Statue at the southern town entrance, directly on the B6
- Churches: Gobabis is the 'Town of the Churches' in Namibia. 14 historic churches are in town, all major denominations are represented.
- 1 Spar. A well-stocked supermarket with breakfast bar.
There are numerous lodges and campsites in and around Gobabis.
- Goba Lodge  is on the outskirts of town and overlooks a dam.
- Nossob Safaris  provides bunk-style and backpackers' accommodation about 12 km out of town on Route C30.
- Men on Safari  is gay- owned and gay friendly accommodation.