Jump to navigation Jump to search
Take Bus 777 from Gold Coast Airport, which will take you to Broadbeach South Tram Station in 30 minutes.
A taxi from the airport will be slightly shorter (25 minutes) and cost $50.
- Blues on Broadbeach Music Festival. Held in May each year Free.
- 1 Jupiters Hotel and Casino (Take Bus 705).
- 2 Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, 2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy (By Broadbeach North Station).
- Broadbeach beach. A well maintained and serviced beach with plenty of lifeguards and few apparent rocks.
- 1 Oasis Shopping Centre, 12 Charles Ave. Slightly run down, but with plenty of shops (including a large Woolworths supermarket) to fulfil your immediate beach needs.
- 2 Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Largest shopping mall in the Gold Coast with the main chains of shops. A bit far to walk to on a hot sunny day.
- 1 Kurrawa Surf Club, Old Burleigh Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Sage Cafe Restaurant & Pizzeria, 5/20 Queensland Ave, ☏ . 07:00-22:00.
- 1 Peppers Broadbeach, 21 Elizabeth Ave, toll-free: 1300 987 600.
- The Star Gold Coast (formerly Conrad Jupiters and Jupiters Gold Coast), 1 Casino Drive, Broadbeach Island, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.. Broadbeach