Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Calafat
- 2 Călimăneşti — small town amidst mountains, known for its spa resort
- 3 Craiova
- 4 Drobeta-Turnu Severin
- 5 Horezu
- 6 Râmnicu Vâlcea
- 7 Târgu Jiu
- 1 God's Bridge (Podul lui Dumnezeu). The second-biggest natural bridge in Europe, and the biggest in Romania.
- Bistreț Lake.
- 2 Cula Cartianu.
- 1 Portul Cultural Cetate. Old port on the Danube, now owned by the famous poet Mircea Dinescu, where he organizes various artistic and culinary events, including the Dival Film Festival. They offer accommodation and delicious food, but better contact them in advance.
- 2 Ski Vidra (drive Râmnicu Vâlcea -> Voineasa -> Vidra or Sibiu -> Brezoi -> Voineasa -> Vidra). Ski resort near the Vidra lake.
- 3 Rânca. Ski resort in the Parâng mountains.
- 4 Ski Perișani. Ski resort in the Fagaraș mountains.