Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2 Gourock Ferry Terminal.
- 3 Gourock McInroy's Point Ferry Terminal.
- 1 Granny Kempock (above Kempock Street). A megalithic stone. Local tradition states that walking 7 times around the stone brings good luck - particularly for sailors about to embark on long voyages, and couples about to tie the knot.
- 1 Gourock Outdoor Swimming Pool, Albert Road, Gourock, ☏ . Open May to September Mon, Wed & Fri 7.30AM - 7.30PM Tue & Thu 9.00AM - 8.00PM Sat & Sun 10.00AM - 4.30PM. One of the last remaining outdoor pools in Scotland, this is a heated saltwater pool, overlooking the Firth of Clyde, with tremendous views of the Argyll hills across the water. Adults £4.30, OAPs, Children £3.70.
- Gourock Highland Games are next held on Sun 10 May 2020 in Battery Park.
- 1 Cafe Continental, Kempock St., Gourock, PA19 1ND, ☏ . Cosy place, handy for the train station and CalMac terminal. Great views across the Clyde.
- 2 Bath Street Arches, Bath St, ☏ .
- 1 Cafe Flava (Flava Coffee Co), 74 Street, Gourock, ☏ . Great buzzing licensed coffee shop with good light lunches. Try the Loft upstairs for the view and ambience !