Jump to navigation Jump to search
Getting in by car is easy. Either take the slow main E75 road through Tczew or the faster (but tolled) A1 motorway from Gdańsk (journey time is only 30 minutes) and use either road 16 to cross the Vistula river into Grudziądz or road 55.
- Medieval urban plan of the city with remnants of Teutonic Knights castle on a hill, city walls with Water Gate, brick houses and churches of various denominations.
- 19th century Citadel, part of Grudziądz Fortress
- granaries origin from XIII-XVII century
- 1 [dead link] Grudziądz Museum, ul. Wodna 3/5, ☏ .
- 1 Galeria Grudziądzka, Konarskiego 45 (bus no 13, near Grudziądz Przedmieście railway station), ☏ . M-Sa 9:00—21:00, Su 9:00—20:00.
- 1 Youth Hostel, ul. Gen. J. Hallera 37, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. This hostel is a bit outdated and mainly offers room for school children and students but other travellers are welcome too. The reception is open 24h. 24-36 zł.
- 2 Hotel Kowalkowski, Chopina 1/3, ☏ .
- 3 [dead link] Hotel Villa, Chełmińska 44, ☏ . Check-in: 14:00, check-out: noon. 150-240 zł.
- 4 [dead link] Hotel Rudnik, Miła 2, ☏ .