Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Gualeguaychú)
- Not to be confused with Gualeguay - another city 80km away in the same province.
Gualeguaychu is a city of 100,000 in Entre Ríos province, Argentina.
Gualeguaychu is on national route 14, between Argentina's capital Buenos Aires and São Paulo in Brazil,
- The Carnival of the Country Parade, Corsodromo, Gualeguaychu. A float-parade every Saturday of January, February and the 1st Saturday of March.
- 1 Termas del Guaychu (Guaychu Thermal Baths), RN14 64, ☏ +54 9 3446 60 7620. A naturally heated swimming pool at 40 degrees celsius.
- 2 Termas del Gualeguaychú (Gualeguaychú Thermal Baths), Ruta 42 km 22,5, 2820 Gualeguaychú, ☏ +54 9 3446 36-2829. Thermal baths resort
The thermal baths also provide accommodation
- Fray Bentos, across the bridge in Uruguay, home to a historic former meatpacking plant that is now a UNESCO world heritage site