Jump to navigation Jump to search
The town is right in the Franconian Lake District
- 1 Färberturm.
- 2 St. Mariä Virginis.
- 3 Blasturm.
- 4 Archäologisches Museum Gunzenhausen (Archeological museum), ☏ , fax: .
- 5 Stadtmuseum Gunzenhausen.
- 6 Fossilien- und Steindruckmuseum Gunzenhausen.
- 1 Gasthaus Lehner zum Storchennest, Weißenburger Straße 24, ☏ . Tu-Sa from 17:00, Su M closed. Traditional, cozy inn with a large beer garden. According to locals, there is the "world's best Schäufele" here. The menu is characterized by typical Franconian dishes and hearty snacks, there is also a changing menu of the day. It can get very crowded in the evening, reservation recommended. mains €9.90–22.90.
- 2 Café am Wehrgang, Weißenburger Straße 15 (Ecke Sonnenstraße), ☏ , email@example.com. Café and confectionery with its own cake production, Spanish tapas and cocktail bar. There are also a couple of romantically playful rooms and apartments, very good breakfast. Sympathetic, helpful hosts, storage space for bicycles. double €74 including breakfast.