Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guyuan (固原; Gùyuán) is a city in Ningxia Autonomous Region.
Guyuan Railway Station is 3km east of town center.
- Lanzhou - takes about 11 hours
- Xian - takes about 8 hours
- Yinchuan - takes about 6 hours
Long Distance Bus Station is west of Zhongshan Street
- Lanzhou - takes about 8 hours
- Xian - takes about 7 hours
- Yinchuan - takes about 4 hours (7am to 6pm, from Yinchuan South Terminal)
- Xumi Mountain Grottoes. During the Northern Wei, Sui, Tang, Song and Ming dynasties, more than 130 grottoes were tunneled into the eastern side of Sumeru Shan. Filled with Buddhist sculptures and almost 1400 years old.
- Guyuan Museum. Very nice collection of artifacts dating from the Stone Age through the Silk Road period to the Qing dynasty.
- Guyuan Youdian Hotel (Guyuan Youdian Binguan), 12 Zhengfu Road, ☏ .