Jump to navigation Jump to search
Haad Salad is a beach on the island of Ko Pha Ngan.
- Chef Tummy's Thai Cooking School, Haad Lad Prestige Resort. One of Thailand's only sea view cooking schools. Classes in the morning and evening, trips to the local market and an overview of the delights of Thai cooking are part of the programme. 1,500 baht.
- Ben's (middle of the beach, between Coral Beach and Asia Bungalow,). Good seafood, seating under the stars, good music.
- Salad Hut (Just about dead centre of Haad Salad). Tasty Thai and green salads, good bread, muesli, coffee, ice cream and the usual assortment of Thai and Western foods, with sunset view from the beach side restaurant. 60 baht plus.
- Cookies's Salad Resort (Haad Salad Beach). Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 11:00. Beautiful beach, great views and friendly (also excellent) service. Regularly voted one of Ko Pha Ngan's best resorts. Call for pick-up from the pier. 900-3,000 baht.
- Haad Salad Seaview (12 min from main pier Thong Sala.), ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 3 styles of bungalow (fan, hot water, air conditioned). Walk to the beach. Swimming pool, basketball court, restaurant, shops and business centre. 650-1250 baht.
- Haadlad Prestige Resort & Spa (Haad Salad Beach). Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 11:00. Three different styles of wooden beach front villa and three styles of hotel room. With an in-house cooking school, spa, restaurant, and large swimming pool. 1,680-4,400 baht.
- Smile Beach Resort. A 5 minute walk from the beach. Rooms are nice. Air-con or fan rooms. This could be a fine place to stay, though there are better comparable options (Haad Salaad Resort), and less expensive (My Way) just a short walk away, and both are actually on the beach. If they replace a staff member or two, Smile Beach could be a good option. 500+ baht.