The main road, Harrison Ave, connects the cities of Newark and, with the help of the Newark-Jersey City Turnpike and the NJ Turnpike, Jersey City. I-280 also goes to Harrison for anyone coming from the Poconos in Pennsylvania or I-80. The NJ Turnpike offers 2 exits (15W and 15E) that offer acess to Harrison. There's also a PATH Station for those that want to visit New York City or take a flight from the Newark Liberty International Airport
- 1 West Hudson Park (Take exir 15E on the NJ Turnpike to I-280. Once you get on I-280, get off at exit 16, then make a right at the traffic light (S 5th St). Make another right at the stop sign (Central Ave) then a left at the next block (Davis Ave)), ☏ .
- 1 Red Bull Arena, 600 Cape May St (Take the PATH Train to Harrison), ☏ . Official stadium of the New York Red Bulls
- 1 Hinchy's Bar and Grill, 715 Harrison Avenue.
- 2 Manor's Bar, 729 Harrison Ave.
- 3 O'Donelle's Pub, 233 Harrison Ave.
- 1 Hampton Inn Harrison, 100 Passaic Ave (Take I-280 from West Orange and get off at exit 16 and make a right at the second traffic light. Then stay on the right lane), ☏ .
|Routes through Harrison|
|Parsippany ← Newark ←||W E||→ Kearny → Ends at|
|END ← Newark ←||W E||→ Jersey City → Financial District, Manhattan|