Hechi (河池; Héchí) is a city in North Guangxi.
Hechi is a city dominated by ethnic minorities. It is at the foot of mountains and gives opportunities to watch karsts and forests.
Hechi is two hours by bus away from Nanning. The central bus station is at 40 Jincheng East Rd, Jinchengjiang District.
- Dahua Hongshui River.
- Desheng Scenic Area.
- Lihu. Town dominated by the Yao minority.
- Muluojia Goddess Gorge.
- Sanmenhai Ecological Tourist Zone. Karsts, caves and underground rivers.
- Xiajian River, Yizhou.
There is a Bank of China at Jiefang East Rd, Jinchengjiang District.
- Black Cafe, Baima Street, ☎ . Modern cafe serving steaks and Taiwanese cuisine.
- Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites, 368 Xinjian Rd, Bama County, ☎ . Doubles from ¥207.
- China Post 50, Xinjian Rd, Jinchengjiang District.