Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 , Railway Parade, ☏ 13 22 32 (local rate). offer a daily train service, with the city on the line between Sydney and Melbourne, providing two services a day in each direction. Bookings prior to travel required.
There is no public transport in Henty.
- 1 Headlie Taylor Header Museum, Bicentennial Park, Railway Parade. collection of items used by Headlie Taylor, the inventor who created the Header Harvester. Free entry.
- 1 The Henty Observer Printing Museum, 9 Sladen Street, ☏ .
- Henty Machinery Field Days, Paech Lane, Henty. One of the largest rural field days in southern Australia. Held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the third week in September each year. There are over 600 exhibitors and more than 60,000 people visit the field days each year.
- 1 The Vintage Coffee Shoppe, 19 Sladen Street, ☏ .
- 1 Doodle Cooma Arms Hotel, 2 Sladen Street, ☏ .
- 1 Henty Central Bed and Breakfast, 20 Allan Street, ☏ .