From Rive in the centre of Geneva you can take the public bus line E to Hermance. Depending of the time of the day there are 2-5 hourly trips. If you are coming from the main station, you can take tram 6, 8 or 9 to Rive.
Bus B connects Hermance to small towns in neighbouring France.
CGN[dead link] operates cruise ferries in Lake Geneva, one of the port of calls being Hermance. However only a couple of ships call in Hermance every day.
The town is small and you can get everywhere on foot in a few minutes.
- 1 La tour d'Hermance. This tower was part of a castle and was built in the 14th century.
- 2 Hermance church, Rue du Bourg-Dessus, 6.
- 3 Hermance town hall (Mairie), Rue de l'Eglise 1. This building, called le Mestral, was probably the seat of the local noblemen at the end of the Middle Ages.
- 4 The fountain. A landmark right in the middle of the town.
- 1 Hermance beach. 15 May to 15 September, daily 09:00-19:00. Fr. 3.
- 1 Épicerie. There is a small grocery store in the town. The post office is located here as well.
- 1 Hermance Camping, 44 Rue du Nord, ☏ . There is a camping site at the beach. Fr. 10 per person and Fr. 8 per tent.