Jump to navigation Jump to search
Herzogenrath is in Eifel (North Rhine-Westphalia), across the border from the Dutch town of Kerkrade.
This is an old town in Germany, with a lot of history, about the middle ages and the buck riders. The river Wurm streams through the town. Around the city is a very scenic area, with a lot of nice landscapes along this river.
- 1 Herzogenrath station. Connections from Aachen
- 1 Burg Rode Herzogenrath, Burgstraße 5, ☏ +49 2406 5230. Old castle fortification of the town.
- 2 St. Mariä Himmelfahrt Church.
- 3 Buck Rider Statue.
- 1 Eis Café Calvi, ☏ +49 2406 3535. 10AM–9PM. Ice cream café with luxerious icecreams
- 2 Eiscafé Peppone Cafe, Roermonder Str. 174.
- 1 Hotel Eurode Live, Bergerstraße 14, 52134 Herzogenrath.