Jump to navigation Jump to search
The A55 runs from Chester to Holyhead.
- Irish Ferries sail from Dublin.
- Stena Line sails from Dún Laoghaire (Co. Dublin) (about 8 km south of Dublin city centre).
- 1 Holyhead Breakwater Country Park. Nature trails, lake and cliff scenery
- 2 Holyhead Maritime Museum, Newry Beach, LL65 1YD, ☎ .
- 3 St Cybi's Church. mediaeval church. The original church was constructed at Holyhead around 540 AD by St Cybi, a cousin of St David.
- 4 Skerries Lighthouse, The Skerries. Lighthouse on an outcrop of rocks North-East of Holyhead. An important breeding site for seabirds. Can be reached by charter boat from Holyhead.
- Dive Anglesey, 1 Church Terrace. Scuba and snorkelling
- 1 The Harbourfront Bistro, Newry Beach.
- 2 Prices Fish and Chips, 2 Saint Cybi Street, ☎ .
- 3 Nuha Tandoori Restaurant, 69-71 Market Street.
- 1 The Boathouse Hotel, Newry Beach (Near marina), ☎ . Pub, hotel, good food,
- 2 Travelodge Hotel - Holyhead, Kingsland Road, ☎ .
|Routes through Holyhead|
|Dublin ←||Ireland UK||→ END|
|END ←||W E||→ Valley (Anglesey) → Bangor, Llandudno, Manchester|