North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Central Massachusetts > MetroWest > Hopkinton (Massachusetts)
Hopkinton is in Massachusetts. It is the starting place of the Boston Marathon.
- Hopkinton State Park, ☎ . Route 85. Bicycling, non-motorized boating, hiking, horseback riding, picnicking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and swimming on 1450 acres. Group area that includes a pavilion, playing field, restrooms, picnic tables, and a large grill is available by reservation during the summer.
- [dead link]Caffe Italiano, 28 Main Street, ☎ . A very small, full service restaurant, very elegant for the area. It is pricier than the local competition, but definitely a big step up.
- Carbones Restaurant, 280 Cedar St, ☎ .
- Dinos Pizza, 77 W Main St, ☎ .
- O'Tooles, 25 Hayward St, ☎ .
- Pommery, 14 Birchwood Ln, ☎ .
|Routes through Hopkinton|
|Worcester via ← Millbury ← rest area ←||W E||→ Framingham → Boston|
|Marlborough ← Westborough ←||N S||→ Milford → Taunton|
|Marlborough ← Southborough ←||N S||→ Milford → Ends at|