Jump to navigation Jump to search
Horsham is a town located by the Western Highway, a popular freight link and a national highway. It's a town that is popular with stopovers.
Horsham can be accessed from the A8 Western Highway within 4 hours drive from Melbourne.
- 1 Horsham Regional Art Gallery, 80 Wilson St (B240 Wimmera Hwy), ☏ . 10AM-4PM. Modern contemporary art gallery.
- 2 Anzac Centenary Bridge (Wimmera River Bridge) (Between MAJ. Mitchell Drive and Barnes Blvd.). 24/7.
- 3 Horsham Botanic Gardens, William Guilfoyle Dr.
- 1 Olde Horsham Family Restaurant, 9176 Western Hwy, Riverside VIC 3401, ☏ .
- 2 Thai Basil, 41 Darlot St, Horsham VIC 3400, ☏ .
- 3 Horsham Palace, 49A Roberts Ave, Horsham VIC 3400, ☏ .
- 4 baa 340, 118 Baillie St, Horsham VIC 3400, ☏ .