Huahine is an island in French Polynesia.
Huahine consists of two island - Huahine Nui (Big Huahine) in the North and Huahine Iti (Small Huahine) in the South.
Air Tahiti operates flights to Huahine from
- Papeete: 3 to 4 flights per day, flight time 40 min (2009: CFP 11.000)
- Bora Bora: daily, flight time 25 min (2009: CFP 8000)
- Moorea: daily except Wed and Sun, flight time 35 min (2009: CFP 13000)
- Raiatea: daily except Sun, flight time 15 min (2009: CFP 6.000)
The airport is located on Motu Maeva. Taxis are waiting at the airport at each arrival. Driving time to the main village of Fare is 15 min.
- Belvedere (on the slopes of Mount Turi). view on Maroc and Bourayne bays and Motu Vaiorea
- Marae Manunu.
- Marae Anini (on Huahine Iti).
- Pension Mauarii & Spa (BP 4121, Fare), ☎ .
- Relais Mahana, BP30, Parea, ☎ , fax: . 32 bungalows (sea or garden view), bar, panorama restaurant, swimming pool, kayak, bicycles, television room, internet access
- Te Tiare Beach Resort, ☎ .
- Villas Bougainville, ☎ .