- For other places with the same name, see Huntingdon (disambiguation).
There is a very limited bus service in Huntingdon. It is highly recommended that you do not use it.
Most of the people who live in Huntingdon use a car to get around. It's easy to do this but be wary of rush-hour traffic around the ring-road, it's horrendous. There are some car parks.
There are a few bike lanes in Huntingdon, use them when you can to avoid bad traffic.
There are plenty of pavements and public footpaths, so you can easily walk around Huntingdon.
- 1 Cromwell Museum, Grammar School Walk, ☏ .
- 2 Houghton Mill, Houghton, near Huntingdon, PE28 2AZ, ☏ , email@example.com.
- Portholme (Portholme Meadow), Causeway, Godmanchester, Brampton, Huntingdon PE29 2HB.
- Norris Museum, 41 The Broadway, St. Ives PE27 5BX, ☏ . M-Sa: 10AM-4PM, Su: Closed. Museum dedicated to the history of Huntingdonshire.
- 1 Huntingdon Racecourse, ☏ .
- Cineworld, Tower Fields, Abbots Ripton Rd, Sapley, Huntingdon PE29 7EG, ☏ . Multiplex cinema chain showing the latest international blockbusters in 2D and 3D formats.
- 1 Barney's Plaice, 22 High St, ☏ . Fish & chips.
- Pizza Express, 105 High Street, PE29 3LB, ☏ . 11:30AM-11PM. A chain of the pizza company that everyone has heard of. As per usual, they serve great food.
- 2 The Crown Inn, Bridge Rd, Broughton, ☏ . Village pub.
- 3 The Brampton Mill, Bromholme Ln, Brampton, ☏ . Good food, and real ales in old mill by the river.
- 4 [formerly dead link] The Darjeeling, 69 High St., ☏ .
- 5 [dead link] Hill Ephesus Restaurant, 6 Market Hill, Huntingdon PE29 3NR, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM-11PM, Su 11AM-9PM.
- Dough & Co, 5 Towerfields, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 7EG, ☏ .
- The Old Bridge Hotel, 1 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3TQ, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Falcon, 10 Market Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 3NE, ☏ . With 18 Real Ales, 10 Real Ciders and 30 Fruit Wines and Meads on the main bar and prices starting at just £2.00 per pint this is the place to visit if you like a variety of ales.
- Market Inn, 10 Market Hill, Huntingdon, PE29 3NJ, ☏ .
- George Hotel. This pub near All Saints church serves food as well as good drink.
- 1 [dead link] Samuel Pepys Diaryrooms, 146 High St (near the Methodist church.), ☏ . This pub serves great food and drink.
- 1 [dead link] George Hotel, George St, ☏ . as much a piece of history
- 2 Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Kingfisher Way, ☏ . Well equipped good sized suites available. Reasonable buffet English and continental breakfast. Free parking. Gym and pool.
- 3 Holiday Inn Huntingdon - Racecourse, Thrapston Rd, Brampton (next to racecourse), ☏ . Modern furnished rooms, some with a direct view of the race course. Good breakfast, free parking, safe in rooms. Bar lounge.
- 4 Old Bridge Hotel, 1 High Street PE29 3QT, ☏ . Quality rooms in an ivy-swathed Georgian house. Very good restaurant. Popular bar, wine shop and for cream teas. B&B double £150.
- Take a bus to the nearby historic cities of Cambridge or Ely
- Take a bus to the nearby historic fenland town of Ramsey (Cambridgeshire)
- Take the train to London
- Little Gidding, small village made famous by TS Eliot and Nicholas Ferrar.
|Routes through Huntingdon|
|Peterborough ← merges with ←||N S||→ St Neots → London|
|Birmingham ← Kettering ←||W E||→ Cambridge → Felixstowe|