Tourist Offices of the City Council of Ibiza:
- O.I.T. La Cúria (Tourist Office), Plaça de la Catedral, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Sa 10am - 2pm; Su 10am - 2 pm.
- O.I.T. Parc de la Pau. M-Sa 10am - 2pm.
- O.I.T. Harbour of Ibiza, Avinguda de les Andanes. M-Sa 5pm - 8pm.
See Ibiza Airport for details.
- Estación Marítima Ibiza Formentera (Ferry terminal), Avinguda de Santa Eulària des Riu, 100A. See Ibiza By boat for details.
There is no left luggage service at the Ibiza port, but there are a few ones could be found in the city. Perhaps the nearest one is:
- Consigna Ibiza (left luggage), Avenida Santa Eulalia, 25-27 (across the road from the Estación Marítima Ibiza Formentera), ☎ . 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
The bus hub (a series of bus stops) of Ibiza town is located along the Avenida d'Isidor Macabich:
- Stop A (Parada A). lines 3, 13
- Stop B (Parada B). lines 10, 12, 15, 35
- Stop C (Parada C). lines 8, 14, 26, 38, 42, 45
- Baluard de Sant Jaume, Dalt Vila (Tucked away next to exit ramp). 10am-2pm & 6pm-9pm. Wonderful hands on exhibit of the military technology of the XVIth to the XVIIIth centuries. Wear armor, heft cannon balls, plot lines of fire. Exceptionally well done! Included.
- El Pirata, the best pizza on the island bar none! Located in the port of Ibiza Town.
- La Brasa, the best place for grilled meats, seafood, and other local specialities.