Tourist Offices of the City Council:
- O.I.T. La Cúria ( Tourist Office), Plaça de la Catedral, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. M-Sa 10am - 2pm; Su 10am - 2 pm.
- O.I.T. Parc de la Pau. M-Sa 10am - 2pm.
- O.I.T. Harbour of Ibiza, Avinguda de les Andanes. M-Sa 5pm - 8pm.
See Ibiza Airport for details.
- Estación Marítima Ibiza Formentera ( Ferry terminal), Avinguda de Santa Eulària des Riu, 100A. See Ibiza By boat for details.
There is no left luggage service at the Ibiza port, but there are a few ones could be found in the city. Perhaps the nearest one is:
- Consigna Ibiza ( left luggage), Avenida Santa Eulalia, 25-27 (across the road from the Estación Marítima Ibiza Formentera), ☎ . 9:00AM - 9:00PM.
The bus hub (a series of bus stops) of Ibiza town is located along the Avenida d'Isidor Macabich:
- Stop A ( Parada A). lines 3, 13
- Stop B ( Parada B). lines 10, 12, 15, 35
- Stop C ( Parada C). lines 8, 14, 26, 38, 42, 45
- Dalt Vila. The old walled city at the top of the hill.
- Catedral de la Verge de les Neus o d'Eivissa ( Catedral de Nuestra Señora de las Nieves), Plaça de la Catedral. Sep-Jun Tu-Su 10:00-14:00, 17:00-20:00; Jul-Aug Tu-Su 10:00-14:00, 18:00-21:00. Ibiza's cathedral's name can be translated as Cathedral of Our Lady of the Snows. It was built in the Catalan Gothic style in the 16th century.
- Museu Puget ( Puget Museum), C/ Mayor, 18. Jul-Aug Tu-Fr 10:00-14:00, 18:00-21:00, Sa-Su 10:00-14:00; Apr-Jun,Sep Tu-Fr 10:00-14:00, 17:00-20:00, Sa-Su 10:00-14:00; Oct-Mar Tu-Fr 10:00-16:30, Sa-Su 10:00-14:00. The collection of the museum consists of 130 painting by Narcís Puget Viñas (1874–1960) and his son, Narcís Puget Riquer (1916–83). It's located at the old mansion with a courtyard. Free admission.
- Baluard de Sant Jaume ( Sant Jaume Bastion), Dalt Vila (Tucked away next to exit ramp). 10am-2pm & 6pm-9pm. Wonderful hands on exhibit of the military technology of the XVIth to the XVIIIth centuries. Wear armor, heft cannon balls, plot lines of fire. Exceptionally well done! Included.
- Baluard de Sant Pere. There is yet another exhibition dedicated to cannons, artillery, etc.
- Museu d'Art Contemporani ( MACE), Ronda de Narcís Puget. The museum of modern arts
- Casa Broner. A modernist building, a former house of private home of architect Erwin Broner.
- El Pirata, the best pizza on the island bar none! Located in the port of Ibiza Town.
- La Brasa, the best place for grilled meats, seafood, and other local specialities.
- Ibiza Grand Hotel. Five star mega-bling