- Cueva del Viento: The largest volcanic cave in Europe. It can be visited in small guided tours.
- Mount Teide: the highest mountain in Spain.
- Park of Drago: the millenary tree that symbolizes the city.
- Playa de San Marcos: black sand beach.
- Restaurante Los Faroles. Offers typical Canarian specialities, such as rabbit in salmorejo, goat meat in sauce, and tasty sauces (mojos), accompanied by wrinkled potatoes (papas arrugadas). As a dessert, you can try a bienmesabe, a typical almond dessert.
Great wines are produced in Tenerife and Icod de los Vinos, especially white wines. Local productions are made with grape varieties listán blanco or listán tinto, and tintilla.