Inhassoro is 12km from the main EN1 highway (crossing Mozambique from North to South). If arriving by public transport, get off at the turn, and leave your bags on the side of the road while you wait for a car to stop by. Wave down anything heading in the direction of Inhassoro and the fare (if you have to pay) will be between 15-50 MZN.
Get off when the driver turns off the main road, or when you see the sea. There will be an ATM to signify that you're in the town.
Inhassoro, an African paradise, is situated on the mainland on the idyllic Ocean shores of Mozambique opposite the northern point of Bazaruto Island, a protected reserve with around 200 species of fascinating birdlife and spectacular coral reefs. Inhassoro is growing rapidly as a tourist destination. Contact the information centre on +258 84 8856788 or  or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inhassoro Lodge, ☎ . Accommodation at Inhassoro Mozambique USD30 to USD400.
- Billfish Lodge Inhassoro, ☎ . Billfish Lodge Inhassoro has a great restaurant and is situated beach front. ZAR200 to ZAR300.
- Dugong Lodge Inhassoro, ☎ . Dugong Lodge Inhassoro is beach front with self catering and full board options.
- Zeta Hotel and Campsite. Beach front doubles with air conditioning for 2000 MZN. (September 2014)
- Joao Lodge. Best budget option. Two beds in a room with a shared bathroom, for 300 MZN. (September 2014)