Izu is located on the terminal station of Shuzenji on Izu-Hakone Line, linking on Mishima on the JR Tokaido Line. You can get to this city by taking a Izu-Hakone Line train. If you are coming from Tokyo, you can also get here by taking Tokkyu Odoriko Express train.
- Shuzenji Temple ( 修禅寺), ☎ .
- Niji-no-sato ( 虹の郷), 4279-3 Shuzenji, ☎ . 9AM-4:30PM. A theme park on nature and British architecture.
- Bathe in the hot springs in this city.
- Hotel-Fuji Fugaku Gunjo ( 富岳群青), 2461-1 Yagisawa, ☎ , fax: 0558-99-1112 (International : +81-558-99-1112). Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Fugaku Gunjo is a place where you can enjoy watching the sea, dine on great food and enjoy a nice hot spring. Each room has a private open-air bath so you can enjoy the view of the sea while taking a bath. ¥63,00073,000.
- Shuzenji Forest ( 修善寺フォーレスト) (About 10 min drive from Shuzenji Station.), ☎ . Offers comfortable cottages. There are several types of rooms including terraced cottages for 2-10 people, deluxe detached houses for 10-20 people. All properties have a kitchen and hot spring, and partially outdoor bath. You can also BBQ. Off-peak season ¥6200 per person, peak-season ¥13,700 per person.
- Unryu ( 運龍), 439 Nashimoto, Kawazu-cho, Kamo-gun, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Unryu is ryokan which covers an area of approximately 9,900 square meters and features a walking trail only for guests.