Jaén (province, Spain)
The village "Cazorla" is very worthy because you will find beautiful mountains, plenty of water, "Guadalquivir" river, nice food, wooden bungalows, deer, eagles etc. In the surroundings you will find tiny villages and nice landscape with a wide variety of tourist activities.
By bus: "La sepulvedana"
- The Cathedral: a beautiful renacentist building.
- The Castle: place with very nice views and good place to chill out having a coffee surrounded by Arab environment.
- The Arab Baths: very old Arab baths with an impressive arquitechture.
- The world heritage listed villages Úbeda and Baeza are beautiful monumental cities with very typical landscape full of olive trees.
- El Alambique, in the surroundings of the city. You have to order chorizo, morcilla, pilpirrana, and conejo al ajillo.
- The neighbourhood "El Boulevard" is very nice for lunch and you will find plenty of places: Cambrinus, Tito Nono among others.