Jaca is a city in Aragon. More of a stopping point than a destination, Jaca sees its fair share of travelers headed for the Pyrenees - summer or winter. With a constant flow of tourists passing through, the town has more than its fair share of restaurants, cafes, and hotels, and it is a comfortable place for a halt in Northern Spain. Jaca is also an important garrison town for the Spanish Army.
- 1 Catedral de San Pedro Apóstol, Plaza de la Catedral, 22700 Jaca, Huesca, Spain. 11th Century Romanesque cathedral with a musuem
- 2 Castle of San Pedro, Av. del Primer Viernes de Mayo. 22700 Jaca. 16th Century castle
- 1 Mountain House, Av. de Francia, 34, 22700 Jaca, Huesca, Spain, ☏ . Lots of vegetarian and vegan options
- 2 Casa del Arco, Calle San Nicolás, 4, 22700 Jaca, Huesca, Spain, ☏ . Vegetarian restaurant close to the Cathedral
- 1 Hotel Lacasa Faus Hutte, Carretera de Francia, km 658.5, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 12PM. Lacasa Faus-Hutte is located at 1000 meters high from the heart of the west side of Pirineos Mountain. Only 12 minutes distance from the Ski stations of Astún & Candanchú. Jaca city is only 12 km far from Lacasa Faus-Hutte. There is easy access to the valleys of Ansó, Hecho, Ordesa ,El Roncal y Valle de Tena. 42- €96.
|Routes through Jaca|
|Pau ← Canfranc ←||N SE||→ continues as → Huesca → Zaragoza|