Jezersko is in Central Slovenia.
Jezersko is an old municipality with two main settlements (Spodnje Jezersko and Zgornje Jezersko, the latter of which is the interesting one for visitors). It is located in a valley with one of the traditional three Alpine passes between Carinthia and Slovenia.
- 1 Jenkova kasarna, Zgornje Jezersko 140, ☏ . Formerly built about five houndred years ago as an additional (particularly high and large) house to host travelers, this building now serves as ethnographic museum.
- Some of the traditional farms, such as
- 2 Šenkova domačija, Zgornje Jezersko 140 (coming from the main settlement of Zgornje Jezersko, take the road towards the pass (up the mountains); just behind St. Andrews church, turn right and drive into the alley (the left of the two roads))). A traditional farm, now renovated and operated as touristic farm.
- Enjoy 1 Planšarsko jezero
- Hike, for example to
- Šenkova domačija, Zgornje Jezersko 140, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Located at the uppermost part of the plains in the valley, this camp is at the area of an old, traditional and nicely renovated farm house, now being a tourist farm, near St. Andrews church and gives you a very nice view of the mountains around.
- Cvet gora, Zgornje Jezersko 124.
- Stara pošta.
- 1 Češka koča (Czech hut), Zgornje Jezersko 153, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Mountain hut (see do entry), which has 33 sleeping places of the very basic style (no beds, rather a shared space you can use) and can host up to 8 people sleeping in a "winter room" (it is not operated during winter, just a refuge.