Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jhalawar is in the Kota Division of Rajahstan. It used to be the capital of the eponymous princely state.
Jhalawar has a train station about 2km outside downtown.
- 1 Jhalawar City railway station.
- 1 Gagron Fort (गागरोन का किला). Located just outside the city, this is one of six hill forts in Rajasthan that have been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- 2 Shantinath Jain Temple (In Jhalrapatan, six km south). 11th century temple
- The Government museum. Displaying paintings, statues and manuscripts.
- Kolvi Buddhist caves (Kolvi village). An ancient religious complex consisting of around 50 caves.