- Hazrat Baba Sain Sarkar Shrine, Awana R.A. (near Chak Jamal).
- Agha Syed shrine, LAL Badshah R.A. (by Mangla dam).
- Hazrat Meeran Ali shrine, Haider Badshah R.A. (In Tahlianwala).
- Hazrat baba Salman Paras Shrine (near bank of river Jhelum).
- Rohtas Fort (8 km from GT road, Dina). A UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Jhelum River Bridge.
- Saint John's Church.
- Damri Valli Sarkar (10734), from Mangla Cantt. Religious Shrine
- Khewra Salt Mines, From Pind Dadan Khan. Natural Wonder. World's Largest Salt mine
- Ostrich Form Sanghoi, Sanghoi (14 Km on PD Khan road, From Jhelum Cantt. 10 Km from CMH). One of the Largest Ostrich Forms in Pakistan
- Take a Bath at Jhelum River's Cold water
- Don't forget to eat fruit chat near GT road College
- Salt Lamps
- Laces, opposite city police station Jhelum (Near Telenor Head Office), ☏ . 10AM-8:pm. Specialize in Designer footwear, garments, and accessories
- Tulip Riverside Hotel, GT Road, River bank, Jhelum, ☏ . The hotel is ideally positioned in the middle of Islamabad and Lahore, eminent for its supreme design and architecture, standing tall since 18th of September 2003 between the bridges connecting Jhelum and Sarai Alamgir. in few years of time Tulip Riverside hotel has become one of the most recognized hotels of Pakistan. Daily commuters, foreigners and locals of the neighborhood enjoy its high standards of services, food and picturesque exquisiteness. The hotel rooms are provided with the optimum facilities, river view and numerous recreational activities in the hotel.
- KFC, GT Road Jhelum Cantt, ☏ 111-532-532 (local rate). KFC, Jhelum Cantt
- Subway, Opposite Kashmir Colony, GT Road, Jhelum.
- PHC Punjab Halal Chicken
- Sweet Palace, Railway Road
- Ameen Tikka Shop
- Bele bar-b-Q
- Dam Haq bar-b-Q
- Fruit Chaat on GT Road (Fauji Mill)
- Baray Mian ka Naashta
- malik's subah ka nashta, chowk ahle hadees. traditional punjabi breakfast aka halwa puri.one of the oldest breakfast place in town,very very delicious must pay a visit if you are in the town
- Fresh Juice of Sugarcane
- subah ka nashta, chowk ahle hadees. traditional breakfast aka halwa puri and chholay
- malik mohmmad rafiq kaka ka nashta, chowk ahle hadees.
- Al- Madeena Restaurant, GT road Jhelum.
- Al-Bilal Hotel, GT Road near Kala Gujran.
- Makki Hotel, GT road Jhelum.
- Mehwish Hotel, adjacent GC GT road, Jhelum.
- Tulip Riverside Hotel, Jhelum Bridge, Sarai Alamgir, ☏ . Located at Jhelum River Bridge is very near to Jhelum city centre and one of the best option to stay in town.
- Zeelaf Hotel and Restaurant, GTS Chowk, Kazim Kamal Road.
Lehri Nature Park is situated in Jhelum District, northern Punjab, Pakistan. The park is almost 90 km on GT Road in the hilly Pothohar region from Islamabad and almost 40 kilometers from Jhelum City. It is 10 km from GT Road. The park has lodgings for the night. It is named after the Union Council of the village Lehri. Lehri village is approx 10miles from the park. The residents of Lehri village are mainly the descendants of the Gakhar tribe of the Pothohar region in Pakistan.