King Abdullah Airport Jizan Regional Airport (IATA: GIZ) is connected via "Saudia" and "Flynas" to principal cities around the country.
- 1 Heritage Village.
- 2 Dosariya Castle "Turks Castle".
- 3 Al Khazzan Park.
- Al Rawda District Park
- Happy Times Theme Park
- 1 Al Rashid Mall, Muhammed bin Nasser Rd., Jazan 82723.
- 2 Kadi Mall, Corniche Rd, ☎ . open 24 hours.
- 1 Courtyard Jazan, Al Riyadh Road next to Rashid Mall, ☎ , toll-free: 800 8971437, fax: 966 17 312 9988. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM.
- 2 Jazan Inn, Sadafa Roundabout, North Corniche. Check-in: 3PM - 11PM, check-out: 2PM.
- Farasan Islands — a large coral island group in the Red Sea, 45 km to the west of Jizan city. The way to get there is by ferries which take 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Lajab Valley "Wadi Lajab" — is characterized as a unique crack in a mountainous area. it is 160 km far from Jizan city to the north-east.
- Faifa mountains — a beautiful place of nature with its agricultural terraces and to see architecture of old buildings, it is 95 km far from Jizan city to the east.
- Abha — Capital of Asir province which is neighbored to Jizan province, it is 200 km from Jizan city to the north-east.