Joanópolis is a city in the Campinas Region of São Paulo state.
- Cachoeira da Iponina (7.5km from downtown). Waterfall
- Cachoeira dos Pretos (18km from downtown). 154-meter waterfall on the Piracicaba River.
- Pico do Selado (31km from downtown). 2070-meter peak on the border with Minas Gerais.
- Sleeping Giant (Gigante Adormecido) (12km from downtown). 1725-meter peak also known as Serra do Lopo.
- Hiking - The surrounding area has many nature trails for hiking.
- Solar das Palmeiras, Entre Serras e Águas Highway, km 11 - Lagoa, ☎ +55 11 7140-2945.