Nearest airport (about 22 km) is the Lappeenranta Airportthat is situated close to the centre of Lappeenranta city. It provides regular and effective flight connections to Helsinki several times a day. From Helsinki there are fast flight connections to all continents.
- The Church of Joutseno. was built in 1918.
- Storm Statue. on July 1972 in Joutseno was horrible storm. You can find the statue near from Library of Joutseno. Storm Statue is by Reino Puustinen, but the symbol of this statue is unknown.
- Sana Mobilitas. is by artist Reino Puustinen. It's a statue of healthy exercise.
- The Prison of Konnusuo. with very large area and it's very historical area. In this time there lives people, but there are a lot of forests. In Konnusuo area is a waste management station.
- Myllymäki Skiin Centre.
- Fishing Pond.
- Arabia, Hackman, Iittala factory shop
- Cafe Restaurant VilliPippuri.
- Cafe Kaisa.
- Gasthaus Joutseno. A simple hotel near from the centre of Joutseno.