If travelling by train, the 1 Kłodzko Miasto Train Station is the most convenient train station in Kłodzko. It is located close to the centre. The station building is located on plac Jedności. There are direct connections to Kłodzko from a few cities in Lower Silesia:
- From Wrocław the train brings you to Kłodzko in approximately 1 hour 45 minutes, with a ticket that costs about 20zł.
- From Wałbrzych in 1 hour 25 minutes for 13,50zł.
- From Ząbkowice Śląskie in a bit more than one hour for 10zł.
- From Bystrzyca Kłodzka in 15-20 minutes for 6,50zł.
You can check the schedule on the website of PKP.
- 1 Kłodzko Fortress (Twierdza Kłodzko), Grodzisko 1. Overlooking the city (entrance 18/14 zł, ordering a gun salute is possible for 50 zł)
- 2 Underground tunnels, entrance at ul. Zawiszy Czarnego, exit ul. Czeska. 600m is open to public 6/8 zł.
- 3 Church of Assumption, pl. Kościelny 9. Gothic church
- 4 Gothic Bridge. Gothic bridge with Baroque statues over Młynówka river, comparable (though much smaller) to Charles Bridge in Prague
- 5 Town Hall with Renaissance Tower (Main square).
- 6 Kłodzko Land Museum, ul. Łukasiewicza 4, ☏ . Closed M. 8/6 zł.
- 1 Swim, ul. Jana Pawła II 4, ☏ . M-Sa: 6:15—22:00, Su: 7:00—21:00. Indoor swimming pool with water slide and sauna close to the centre. 9zł-12zł for one hour depending on time of the day. The mornings are the cheapest.
- 1 Galeria Twierdza, Noworudzka 2, ☏ . Mo-Sa: 9:00-21:00. Su: 10:00-20:00. The main modern mall of Kłodzko.
- AK Pub, Ul. Armii Krajowej 2.
|Routes through Kłodzko|
|Kudowa-Zdrój ← Duszniki-Zdrój ←||W NE||→ Ząbkowice Śląskie → Wrocław|
|? ←||E E||→ Nysa → Opole|
|? ←||N S||→ Bystrzyca Kłodzka → Czech Republic|