Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kaberneeme is a small village on the northern coast of Estonia. It's 40 km east of Tallinn on Kaberneeme peninsula.
Bus schedules are easily available online – read more under Estonia#Get around.
- The beach is the biggest attraction of the village. It is 2 km long with pine tree forests edging right up to the shore.
- Camp trails can be found in the forest.
- OKO Restoran, Sadama tee 1, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. From October 1st OKO will go on winter holiday. You can eat in the port restaurant.
- Lahemaa National Park and all its sights.
- Tallinn – The capital, and financial and cosmopolitan centre of Estonia, with a medieval Old Town. Beautiful and expensive.