Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kasama is in Northern Plateau.
Kasama is 860 km from Lusaka. you can get a train from Kasama to Kapiri Mposhi 640 km or from Kasama to the Tanzania border at Tunduma 260 km. the 2nd class express sleeper train fare from Kasama to Kapiri Mposhi is 107 Kwacha. and from Kasama to Tunduma the fare is 24 Kwacha.
from Kasama to Mpulungu is 203 km.
- 1 Kasama railway station.
- 1 Mwela Rock Paintings (Eastern outskirts of the city). More then 700 rock paintings attributed to Stone Age hunter-gatherers.
- 2 Chisimba Falls. Impressive, three level waterfalls.
- 3 St. John the Apostle Cathedral. A small, modernist cathedral built in 1967.
- Shoprite Supermarket.
- Barclays bank. has a master card / visa card ATM
- Kasama Lodge, Zambia Road, ☏ +260 214221039.
- Kalambo Lodge.
- J B hotel, Glof road, ☏ +260 214221452.
- Dauson Lodge, Luwingu Road, ☏ +260 214221440.
- Thorn Tree Lodge, Zambia road, ☏ +260 214221116.
- Ludo Lodge.
- Kings Guest house.