Kediri is a city in East Java. It is located near Brantas River, the longest river in East Java.
A taxi ride from Juanda Airport (Surabaya) to Kediri costs around Rp 200,000-Rp 250,000 (US$ 20-25).
There are some trains that stop at Kediri Station:
|Senja Singosari||Pasar Senen (Jakarta) - Kediri - Malang||Bus||17hr 6m|
|Senja Singosari||Malang - Kediri - Pasar Senen||Bus||17hr 5m|
|Gajayana||Gambir (Jakarta) - Kediri - Malang||Exe||14hr 30m|
|Gajayana||Malang - Kediri - Gambir||Exe||14hr 30m|
|Malabar||Bandung - Kediri - Malang||Exe, Bus, Eco+||15hr 36m|
|Malabar||Malang - Kediri - Bandung||Exe, Bus, Eco+||15hr 4m|
|Matarmaja||Pasar Senen - Kediri - Malang||Eco||17hr 34m|
|Matramaja||Malang - Kediri - Pasar Senen||Eco||18hr|
|Brantas||Tanah Abang (Jakarta) - Kediri||Eco||15 hr 52m|
|Kahuripan||Padalarang (West Bandung) - Kediri||Eco||13hr 30m|
|Rapih Dhoho||Surabaya - Blitar||Eco|
- Exe = executive class, Bus = business class, Eco = economy class.
Note: Economy and business class are not air-conditioned; executive class is.
- Selomangleng Cave (Goa Selomangleng), located on the slope of Mt Klotok (Gunung Klotok) to the west of Kidiri has two small caves and interesting reliefs. There is also a swimming pool and jaranan's performs every week.
- Sumberpodang, located in Semen, Kediri. There is fresh steam with pine forests. There is also a Balinese cafe near the stream.
- Jl Dhoho (Dhojo Street) in the center of the town. There are many Pecel Tumpang food booths every night.
- Simpang Lima Gumul northeast of the main town: A replica of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
- Dolo and Ironggolo waterfalls in Besuki, Kediri. Two waterfalls with beautiful panoramas.
- Mt Kelud (Gunung Kelud), in the southeast of the Kediri Regency. This mountain is a quite active stratovolcano mountain with a little mountain in the center.
- St. Mary Lourdes Cave and Pohsarang Church, located on the slope of Mt Wilis to the west of Kediri. Pohsarang Church was built by Romo Wolters, one of the first Roman Catholic missionaries in Java. St. Mary Lourdes Cave is a replica of the St. Maria Lourdes Cave in France. There is a huge monument of St. Mary in front of the cave.
- Soto Bok Ijo, Terminal Baru Bus Station
- Pecel Tumpang, Jalan Dhoho
- Soto Branggahan, Branggahan, Ngadiluwih
- Tahu Takwa, Tofu Stick, and Gethuk Pisang Jalan Yos Sudarso-Jalan Pattimura
- Nasi Goreng Arang, Jalan Wachid Hasyim, Bandarlor
- Sate Bekicot and Krengsengan Bekicot, Banyuanyar, Gurah
- Roasted-Corn, Sekartaji Park
- Ronde and Cemoe, Jalan Pattimura
- Grand Surya Hotel
- Merdeka Hotel
- Insumo Palace Hotel & Resort
- Bukit Daun Hotel & Resort
- Lotus Garden Hotel
- Penataran Hotel