Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kernville is a city in the southern Sierra Nevada.
- Bakersfield (661) 374-2227
- Lancaster (661) 723-2227
- Ridgecrest (760) 384-2424
- Rosamond (661) 256-2227
- Tehachapi (661) 771-2227
- Kernville - Lake Isabella (760) 384-2424
- Kern Valley Museum.
- Native American Cultural Center.
Kayak and whitewater raft in the Kern River.
- Kern River Fish Hatchery (A mile or so north of Kernville). Friday through Monday 10AM-4PM. Free admission.
- Sequoia Lodge, 16123 Sierra Way, ☎ . Located along the banks of Kern River, beautiful scenery and very cozy rooms, which look more as small cabins, but still the price of a room (around $100 for holidays). It has 14 rooms with refrigerator, microwave, toaster, silverware, dishes, TV, in-room coffee, and wireless internet. It does not have stove, but it does have barbecues in the patios. Access to the river is 20 steps from your room.