Kingsville is a city in Southwestern Ontario located in Essex County, on the north shore of Lake Erie. The Town of Kingsville was reincorporated in 1999 to combine the former Twps. of Gosfield North, Gosfield South and Town of Kingsville as well as the small urban centers of Village of Cottam and Hamlet of Ruthven with former Town of Kingsville.
The MV Jiimaan,  [dead link]. The largest passenger ferry along the Lake Erie route to Pelee Island, to the foot of Jackson St., Sandusky, Ohio. From Leamington, Canada, Kingsville Govt. Dock, Ontario, Canada and Pelee Island, Ontario, Canada.
- Canadian Transportation Museum & Heritage Village, 6155 Arner Townline, County Road 23, ☎ .
- Colasanti's Tropical Gardens.
- Jack Miner Bird Sanctuary. Turn right at Wilkinson Road across from the old Leamington Arena.
- Kingsville Historical Park, ☎ .
- Point Pelee National Park of Canada One of Canada's smallest national parks, attracts approximately 300 000 visitors each year.
- Kingsville Annual Migration Festival Late October.
- Cottam Horse Show and Tractor Pull Late September.
- Ruthven Apple Festival Late September.
- Fantasy of Lights Usually November 18-January 7.
- Kingsville Christmas House Tours, 31 Queen Street, ☎ . Tour a number of beautiful homes in Kingsville professionally decorated for Christmas. 20.00.
- Action Hobbies Kingsville, 197 Lansdowne Avenue, ☎ . Action Hobbies model and hobby shop
- [dead link]Cape Cod Hobby Shop, 23 Division Street North, ☎ . Cape Cod Hobby Shop, model and hobby store
- Pelee Island Winery, 455 Seacliff Dr (County Rd #20), ☎ .
- Mastronardi Estate Winery, 1193 Concession 3, ☎ .
- Aleksander Estate Winery, 1542 County Rd, ☎ . 34, Ruthven
- The Wedding House Bed and Breakfast, 98 Main St. East, ☎ .
- Sandusky visit Cedar Point.
- The Secret Cities of Ontario
- Windsor 30km
|Routes through Kingsville|
|Windsor ← Essex ←||W E||→ Leamington → END|