Kruger Park. Day trips to Maputo or Swaziland. Samora Machel monument.
Tiger fishing, golf, wildlife viewing, elephant-back safari.
- Isivuba Tours & Fishing Adventures, ☎ . Day tours, adventure activities, Kruger National Park safaris and fresh water fishing (including tiger fishing).
- Kambaku Komatipoort Golf Club, e-mail: email@example.com. Nine-hole golf course.
- 1 Kitsc-Inn, 7 Flamingo St, ☎ . Has a small dining area for the guesthouse residents and for the public.
Make sure that you carry an ample supply of water at all times. Average summer temperatures are around 33°C and humidity is very high, and the winter temperature of 28°C is perfect.
- 1 Orchards Farm Cottages, Komatipoort (Off N4, 4km from Mozambique border), ☎ . Check-in: 13h00, check-out: 10h00. Orchards Farm Cottages is a self-catering/B&B establishment 12 km from Crocodile Bridge Gate to the Kruger Park and 4 km from the Mozambique border post. ZAR280-375.
- Trees Too Guest Lodge, 9 to 11 Furley St, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Tigerfish lodge, 7 Flamingo St, ☎ . Air conditioned accommodation in 3-star self-catering apartments. Breakfasts, lunch or dinner available at the on-site restaurant Kitsch-Inn. Secure parking and private braai facilities, and pool.
- Lebombo border post with Mozambique (3km outside town on the N4), ☎ . Normally open 6AM-midnight, but hours are extended during holiday and other high traffic times..
- Mananga border post with Swaziland (South along the R571 for about 63 km), ☎ , fax: . Open 7AM-6PM. R50 road tax to be paid (cash only) on the Swaziland size.