From Kraków a direct train runs once daily (ca. 5h, 228 km for 18 zł) or direct public bus service (ca. 3h, 150 km for around 20 zł). Buses are much more frequent.
1 Krynica-Zdrój train stop is central in town.
- 1 Nikifor's Museum (Muzeum Nikifora), Bulwary Dietla 19, ☏ . Tu-Sa: 10:00—13:00 and 14:00—17:00, Su: 10:00—15:00, M closed. The museum houses the largest collection of works of the Polish painter Nikifor Krynicki and is located in a blue wooden villa. The museum is a branch of the district museum of Nowy Sącz. 12 zł, concessions 8 zł, free on Sundays.
- Museum of Toys 'Bajka' (Muzeum zabawek "Bajka"), ul. Piłsudskiego 2, ☏ .
- 2 Old Mineral Baths (Stare Łazienki Mineralne), aleja Nowotarskiego 9.
- 3 New Mineral Baths (Nowe Łazienki Mineralne), ul. Piłsudskiego 2.
- 4 Orthodox Church of Duke Vladimir (Cerkiew pw. Św. Równego Apostołom Księcia Włodzimierza Wielkiego), Św. Włodzimierza 3.
- Koncertowa restaurant (1870) in Park Slotwinski.
- * 5 Słotwinka Source. You can drink the water here straight from the source.
- Hike in the surrounding hills.
- Mountain-bike in the hills or across villages.
- Rope park 
- Ex Libris bookshop, Bulwary Dietla (on the main pedestrian zone, close to hotel Witoldówka). 10:00—18:00 (21:00 in tourist season). This bookshop is well stocked in maps and guides to the region, has some selection of books in English and a few in German
This is the biggest spa town in Poland so it is full of sanitariums and basically every house provides rooms.