Kurudu is a rural area in Abuja municipal area council.
Kurudu in Municipal Area Council (Federal Capital Territory) is a little south-east of Abuja, the country's capital. The gbaygyi's still has some dominance over some part of kurudu
The closest airport is the Nnamdi Azikwe Airport (62 miles/100 km away) which takes 1 hour 8 minutes minimum.
It is very easy to reach Kurudu by road using public transit (cost of transportation differs depending on the distance the travellers is coming from).
The main entry point to Kurudu is Nyanya.
The traveller can decide to rent a car pending the period he or she wishes to stay in the location or order ubers. There are also taxis available.
By public transit
- Tricycles - tricycles are more available in the area
- Motor cycles - motor cycles are seen almost everywhere
See and do
- Kurudu chief palace
- Mountains and rivers
- 1 Kurudu Waterfall
- Visitors could go hiking and they could decide to visit the rivers
- Dee's supermarket, GF Caxton Idowu AbayOmi Shopping Plaza, ☏ +234 803 447 1692. everyday from 7AM-9PM.
- chosen restaurants, Beside Kurudu Police Station Orozo Karshi Road, ☏ +234 803 265 5828.
Drinks can be gotten in retail stores or mini shoping malls around the area.
- Rim Hills Hotel, no 10 Rufus Ebegba Street Jikwoyi/Kurudu Road, Abuja, ☏ +234 909 340 6149. Check-out: noon. The hotel has lots of recreation activities including table tennis snooker and other special sporting courts.
anka is the nearest town to kurudu