Jump to navigation Jump to search
North Central Nigeria is a region of Nigeria. It is also known as Middle Belt, and is composed of the following states: Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, and the Federal Capital Territory.
|Federal Capital Territory |
A federal territory mostly comprised of Abuja, the beautiful, purpose-built national capital city holding many of Nigeria's national monuments.
|Benue State |
Colloquially called the "Food basket of the nation", Benue State is one of the biggest farming states in Nigeria.
|Kogi State |
|Kwara State |
|Nasarawa State |
|Niger State |
The largest state in Nigeria (by area) named after the River Niger.
|Plateau State |
- 5 Lokoja — the administrative capital of Kogi State.
- 6 Kabba — a trade centre for the Yoruba, Ebira, and other peoples of the surrounding area
- 7 Okene
- 8 Ilorin — a multicultural gateway between the northern and southern parts of Nigeria
- 9 Esiẹ
- 10 Offa
- 11 Omu-Aran — the Head Post of the Igbomina land
- 1 Kainji National Park — mostly made up of savanna forest
- 2 Yankari National Park — a large wildlife park, home to a wide variety of flora and fauna
- 3 Jos Wildlife Park — home to reptiles, birds, elephants, and lions