North Central Nigeria is a region of Nigeria. It is also known as Middle Belt, and is composed of the following states: Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, and the Federal Capital Territory.
Federal Capital Territory Abuja
- 4 Ilorin — a multicultural gateway between the northern and southern parts of Nigeria
- 5 Offa
- 6 Omu-Aran — the Head Post of the Igbomina land
- 9 Lokoja — the administrative capital of Kogi State.
- 10 Kabba — a trade centre for the Yoruba, Ebira, and other peoples of the surrounding area
- 1 Kainji National Park — mostly made up of savanna forest
- 2 Yankari National Park — a large wildlife park, home to a wide variety of flora and fauna