Mararaba is a district of Karu Local Government Area, Nasarawa State and is among the towns that make up the Karu urban area, a conurbation of towns stretching to Nigeria's Federal Capital Territory. Its neighbouring towns are: Ado.
The closest airport that can be used by travellers is
- Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport which is 44 miles away
The area is easily accessible by road using
- Motor bikes
Price of transportation differs depending on the distance the traveller is coming from
The major entry points used by travellers into Mararaba are
- New karu
There are tricycles and motorbikes available at all entry points to transport people to their various locations.
Taxis are available in the area to help travellers move around the area
By public transit
Public transit like
- Motor bikes
are available at most places to help travellers move easily mostly because the district is a very populated area and smaller vehicles helps to beat traffic faster
See and do
- Mararaba Market and Orange Market — these are the most popular markets in the area, where people usually purchase food stuff
- Eggon hills — a trip to Eggon hills in Nassarawa is sure to change that. With its beautiful scenery and ambience, you are welcome to experience Nassarawa.
- 1 Mararaba market. Daily 7AM-6PM.
- Chicken Republic, Abuja Keffi Express Way Beside Bank PHB, Nyannya, Nassarawa State, ☏ .
there are a lot of retail shops available in the area for traveller to purchase drinks
- Seliton hotels
- Phoenix hotel
- Oasis grand hotel and gardens (price for a night ₦6,000)
- De Deck hotel (price for a night ₦3,000)
- Sa'Abhi International hotel
- Fidoria hotel (price for a night ₦4,500)
- 1 City Gate Hotels and Gardens, N0. 5, New Heaven Street, Aso Police Station.
- Freshland Hotels Limited, N0 144 Old Karu Road, Mararaba.
- Heritage Hotel, Opposite Tipper Garage, Mararaba.