Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nyanya is a rural area in Abuja Municipal Area Council.
Nyanya is a suburban district in the municipal area council, and also a major way in and out of the FCT.
It is easier to reach the district by road using
The major entry points and exist points are
- Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport (16 miles away)
- Minna Airport (81 miles away)
It is easier to move around the district using
By public transit
- Tricycles -cost around 50-200 naira (depends on the distance)
- Motor cycles -cost around 50-200 naira (depends on the distance)
See and do
There are a lot of government institutions in Nyanya
- General Hospital Nyanya
- Government Secondary School Nyanya
- Nyanya Market
- 1 Nyanya Market. only on Wednesday from 7AM - 6PM.
- Abby square
- Sten fast food
- Oluchi kitchen
- Retail shops are available to buy different drinks depending on the choice of the traveller
- Aubit Hotel, area A nyanya market, ☏ +254 7328 0000. Double ₦7,000, with breakfast ₦9,700.
- Peace Way Hotel, Nyanya, Gwandara First Gate. Single ₦3,000.
- Mammoth hotel (price ₦2,500)
- Zimo sites and apartment (price ₦4,000)
- Sa-Abhi international hotel (price ₦5,400)