LaFayette is well connected with two major airports,Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is just 30 miles away which is well connected to major cities and Atlanta is a major port of entry in US which is around 70 miles away.Paid taxi is available form Atlanta and Chattanooga airports. Also there is a bus service available form Chattanooga airport to LaFayette square which is run by Walker County. LaFayette is well connected by road through Highway I-24. If you are living in a nearby state car is the best way for traveling.
You have to have a car if you want to explore this place. You can rent a car form Hertz or Avis form any of the airports. It will be convenient if you bring your own.
- Chickamauga Battlefield. Largest battlefield in America.
- Cloudland Canyon State Park.
- Twins Pizza is a local pizza spot that has some of the best pizza in the area.
- Days Inn. Is a comfortable hotel located on HWY 27. Large Pool. Pet friendly. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker, hairdryers in all guest rooms. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast. Hi-speed Wireless Internet.
- [dead link] Key West Inn. Pet Friendly. Microwave and fridge in room. Pool. Free breakfast.
|Routes through LaFayette|
|Chattanooga ← Chickamauga ←||N S||→ Summerville → Rome|