Lagoa is a city in the Algarve region of southern Portugal
- Praia das Gaivotas (Beach).
- Praia de Vale Centianes (Beach).
- Praia de Carvoeiro (Beach).
- Praia da Marinha (Beach).
- Praia da Nossa Senhora da Rocha ((Beach)).
- Praia do Paraíso ((Beach)).
- Fortress and Chapel of Nossa Sra. da Encarnação (Built around 1670, this polygon-shaped fortification is located on the cliff near the Carvoeiro Beach.).
- Carvoeiro Village
- [dead link]Restaurant O Boteco, Praia do Paraíso, Carvoeiro, 8400-556 Lagoa, ☎ . Located in the quaint Carvoeiro Village, "O Boteco" stands out for the quality of its cuisine, especially its regional dishes (various chargrilled dishes and seafood platters), excellent service and privileged location with a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea and the small Praia do Paraíso (Paradise beach).
It is possible to stay closer to the beaches in different towns near Lagoa where the major hotels are located, such as Porches, Carvoeiro or Mexilhoeira da Carregação e Ferragudo.
- 1 Vilalara Thalassa Resort (First Thalasso in Portugal), Praia das Gaivota, Alporchinhos, 8400-450 Porches, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 12:00. Located by the sea where nature is found in its purest state, the Vilalara Thalassa Resort, with its expressive but tasteful architecture, is a place dedicated to well-being and the senses.