Fly to Guararapes-Gilberto Freyre International Airport (REC), in Recife.
From Recife, you can rent a car or take a bus from the TIP Bus Terminal.
Interstate highway BR-408 and state highway PE-090 (via Carpina) lead you to Lagoa do Carro.
Expresso 1002  serves the Recife-Lagoa do Carro route, with stops in-between. Tel: +55 81 3452-2796.
- Tapestry art
- [dead link] Cachaça Museum. The museum shows a small part of the history of Brazil, its culture, its habits and its geography through the labels of sugar cane brandy. You can also taste different types of cachaça at the end of the tour.
- Tapeçeiras de Lagoa do Carro - Cooperativa Arte Nossa, ☏ , . Rodovia PE 090, km 08, Lagoa do Carro,
- Associação das Tapeceiras de Lagoa do Carro, ☏ . Rodovia PE 090, km 08, Lagoa do Carro.
- [dead link] Eco Resort Ruc - Fazenda Engenho Cordeiro, ☏ , . State Highway PE-090.
- [dead link] Pousada Engenho Cueirinha, ☏ . Nazaré da Mata-Buenos Aires road.
- Tracunhaém, one of Brazil's most important ceramic art production centers.
- Caruaru, another major ceramic art and handicraft production center in Brazil.
- Recife, vibrant capital of Pernambuco state.
- Olinda, beautiful colonial town in the Atlantic coast. UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Igarassu, colonial town, home to Brazil's oldest church and Latin America's largest collection of baroque art.
- Porto de Galinhas, consistently voted Brazil's best beach.