Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lake Norden is a city of 432 (2000 census) in the Glacial Lakes region of South Dakota.
- South Dakota Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame, 513 Main Ave, ☏ . 9AM-5PM daily. The museum features permanent exhibits on the history and development of amateur baseball in South Dakota, including memorabilia from about a dozen South Dakotans who have played Major League Baseball. free.
- Donald Christman Toy Museum, 508 Main Ave, ☏ . 9AM-2PM daily. The museum has a large display of antique dishes and toys. free.
- Lake Norden Historical Society Museum, 511 Burlington St, ☏ , , . 1-4PM Sundays & Holidays, also on call. free.
- Bull Pen, 511 Main St, ☏ .
- Andrews Cafe, 800 Main Ave, ☏ .
- AJ's Corner Steakhouse & Lounge, 522 Main St, ☏ .
- Johnson's Cottage Motel, 802 First Ave, ☏ . $30/night.