Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Altes Rathaus. Built around 1700 with a Rococo facade von Dominikus Zimmermann
- 2 Landsberg Prison. Best known for where Adolf Hitler, the leader of the Nazi Party, was incarcerated in 1924 following the failed Beer Hall Putsch and wrote his autobiographic manifesto Mein Kampf to his deputy Rudolf Hess. At the end of World War II, it was occupied by the Allies and became Criminal Prison No. 1 as the holding cell where 278 Nazis were executed for their war crimes.
- Walk along the Lech River starting at the North-West edge of the Karolinenbrücke (Katharinenstraße) bridge and find our solar system represented to-scale by installations along the path heading north.
- Wildpark (Walk south on the east side of the Karolinenbrücke (Katharinenstraße) bridge). free-roaming deer and an enclosure with wild boars
- Hotel Goggl, Hubert von Herkomer Str. 19/20, ☏ .