North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia Region > Montgomery County (Pennsylvania) > LansdaleJump to navigation Jump to search
This article also covers the nearby communities of North Wales, Souderton, Kulpsville, Harleysville, Doylestown, and Montgomeryville.
- Lansdale SEPTA Station, 101 W. Main St 19446, ☏ . The Lansdale/Doylestown Line runs from Center City through Doylestown, stopping at Lansdale on the way. SEPTA buses run regularly throughout the day.
Some taxi services run in the area.
- 1 Kugel Ball. Dawn - dusk. An interesting sculpture next to the railroad station.
- [dead link] Lansdale Center for the Performing Arts, 311 W. Main St, ☏ . One of the few places to see a play in Lansdale.
- [formerly dead link] Park Side Place (Castle Park), 1 Parkside Place North Wales, ☏ .
- Country Creek Winery Orchards, 133 Cressman Rd Souderton, ☏ .
- Morgan Log House, 850 Weikel Road, Kulpsville, ☏ . Built by Welsh Quaker Edward Morgan, Daniel Boone's grandfather. Features dressed logs with decorative chinking and 18th century furnishings. On the National Register of Historic Places. Hours change seasonally.
- Public Library, 301 Vine St, ☏ . Public library.
- Mercer Museum, 84 S. Pine St, ☏ . Museum in Doylestown (about 25 minutes away from Lansdale)
- Mennonite Heritage Center, 565 Yoder Rd, Harleysville, ☏ . Enjoy exhibits and programs that tell the story of Mennonite faith and life in southeastern Pennsylvania. Research genealogy and local history in the historical library.
- Memorial Park, 350 E. Main St. Dawn - dusk. A park remembering those who served in World War II, in the Lansdale Borough.
- Whites Road Park (Park), 400 Whites Rd. Dawn - dusk. A series of walking trails, outdoor picnic areas, and a pool for members.
- Peace Valley Park, 230 Creek Rd, Doylestown, ☏ . A great place to go boat riding, hiking, and bike riding. The beautiful scenic park has animals and a great atmosphere for a relaxing experience.
- Bike night is hosted in Lansdale one night every September, where thousands of bike enthusiasts meet in the Lansdale borough.
- Windlestrae Park, 1169 Kenas Rd, North Wales.
- Merrymead Farm, 2222 S. Valley Forge Rd, ☏ . Farm, ice cream, pumpkin patch, cornstalk maze in the fall.
- Freddy Hill Farm, 1440 Sumneytown Pk, ☏ . Mini-golf, farm, ice cream.
- Frank's Theaters, 750 Montgomery Glen Dr. Movie theater.
- AMC 309, 1210 Bethlehem Pk, ☏ . Movie Theater.
- [dead link] Garden Golf and Go Karts, 700 Upper State Rd, North Wales, ☏ . Fun for adults, teens, and kids. Garden Golf has a batting range, miniature golf and go karting. This fun center is located near the Montgomery Mall and several other stores.
- Montgomery Theater, 124 Main Street, Souderton, ☏ . Traditional, alternative and children's productions come to life in a renovated, uniquely intimate, regional professional theater. Visit website for schedule and further information.
- Montgomery Mall (Montgomeryville Mall), 230 Montgomery Mall, North Wales (at intersection of Rts 309 & 202), ☏ . M-Sa 10AM - 9PM, Su 11AM - 6PM. Two-level enclosed shopping center featuring JC Penney, Macy's, Sears, Wegmans, and 150 specialty stores, services, and a food court.
- Willow Grove Park Mall, 2500 W Moreland Rd, Willow Grove, ☏ . M-Sa 10AM - 9PM, Su 11AM - 6PM. Anchors include Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Sears, Primark, and Nordstrom Rack.
- The Shoppes at English Village, 1460 Bethlehem Pike, North Wales. Eat and drink: Iron Hill Brewery, Bensi Ristorante Italiano, Kumo Asian Bistro, Moe's Southwest Grill, Trader Joe's Grocery. Apparel: Ann Taylor, Talbots, Justice For Girls, Chico's, Coldwater Creek, Jos. A. Bank Menswear, Clarks Shoes, J. Jill, Banana Republic, Soma Intimates, Life is good. Specialty: Leisure Fitness, Sweet & Sassy Salon, Kitchen Kapers, Massage Envy Spa, Jems Jewels Gold, Evergreen Cleaners.
- Souderton-Telford Main Streets, 18 Green Street, Souderton, ☏ . Souderton-Telford Main Streets promotes distinctive business and cultural opportunities for two vibrant downtown communities. They also coordinate the Indian Valley Farmers' Market, the Souderton holiday parade and other community activities.
- Hennings Trains
- Asher's Chocolates, 80 Wambold Rd, Souderton. Manufacturer of quality chocolates for more than 100 years. They also produce the largest line of low carb, sugar-free chocolate confections in the industry. Self-guided factory tours available daily.
- Blue Dog Pub, 850 S. Valley Forge Rd, ☏ . Local pub that serves good food.
- Lee's Hoagie House, 411 Doylestown Rd, ☏ . Sandwiches.
- Giuseppe's, 101 Cowpath Rd, ☏ . Italian food.
- New Station Pizza, 5 S. Broad St, ☏ . Pizza.
- Ray's Pizza, 850 S. Valley Forge Rd, ☏ . Pizza.
- Saigon, 844 W. Main St, ☏ . B.Y.O.B. Vietnamese Restaurant
- Korean BBQ, 1222 Welsh Rd Ste D, North Wales, ☏ .
- [formerly dead link] Lai Lai Brothers, 1222 Welsh Rd Ste A, North Wales, ☏ .
- Valentino Bistro, 844 West Main St, ☏ . Italian Style Restaurant!
- Umai Japanese Restaurant, 220 Pennbrook Pkwy, ☏ . M-F lunch: 11:30AM- 2:30PM, dinner 5PM-10PM; Saturday dinner 5PM-10PM.
- Ooka Japanese Restaurant, 764 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, ☏ .
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, 1460 Bethlehem Pike Ste 100, North Wales, ☏ . Restaurant hours: Su–M 11AM–11PM, Tu–Th 11AM–midnight, F Sa 11AM–1AM. Kitchen hours Su– W 11AM–10PM, light fare after 9PM; Th–Sa 11AM–midnight, light fare after 10PM; Su prime rib dinner 1PM–9PM.
- Joseph Ambler Inn Restaurant, 1005 Horsham Rd, North Wales, ☏ . Changing menu of traditional and novel American cuisine accented by quiet country elegance and candlelit tables.
- William Penn Inn, 1017 DeKalb Pike, Gwynedd, ☏ . Continental country dining at an historic inn. Also has luxurious suites with private baths. Reservations requested.
- Rita's Water Ice, 214 N. Broad St, ☏ . Water ice (a Philadelphia staple!)
- Maggie Moo's, 505 S. Broad St, ☏ . Ice cream.
- Saxbys, 401 S Broad St, ☏ .
- Clubhouse Too, 709 Sumneytown Pk, ☏ .
- Hat Tricks, 64 E. Lincoln Ave, ☏ .
- Traxx, 102 Bethlehem Pk, Colmar, ☏ .
- Panico's, 530 N. Cannon Ave, ☏ .
- Via Marconi's, 1758 Allentown Rd, ☏ .
- Tex Mex, 201 E. Walnut St, North Wales, ☏ .
- Molly Maguires, 329 W Main St, ☏ .
- Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant, 1460 Bethlehem Pike - The Shoppes at English Village, North Wales, ☏ . Casual, upscale and distinctive. New American cuisine and award-winning handcrafted ales and lagers served in a rich mahogany setting with vaulted copper ceilings, open kitchen and on-site brewery.
- Residence Inn-Montgomeryville, 1110 Bethlehem Pike, North Wales, ☏ .
- Comfort Inn-Montgomeryville, 678 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, ☏ .
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Lansdale, 1200 Pennbrooke Pkwy, ☏ . 170-suite hotel in the Lansdale area. Complimentary breakfast and M-Th Managers' reception. Meeting space, business center, outdoor pool, fitness room. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Hilton Honors Reward Program.
- Courtyard Philadelphia Montgomeryville, 544 Dekalb Pike, Montgomeryville, ☏ . This is a non-smoking hotel with wireless capabilities. There is complimentary parking onsite for this hotel. This hotel is in near the Montgomery Mall and other shops as well as an assortment of restaurants.
- Holiday Inn Lansdale, 1750 Sumneytown Pike, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- Joseph Ambler Inn, 1005 Horsham Rd, North Wales, ☏ . Authentically restored country inn on 12-acres of rolling countryside has 52 guest rooms, decorated with antiques and period furnishings, an elegant colonial restaurant in a restored barn. Romantic getaways, banquets, weddings, meetings.
|Routes through Lansdale|
|Doylestown ← Chalfont ←||N S||→ Lower Gwynedd Township → Philadelphia|